Sustainability & Dissemination
- 500 W. Fort St., Boise, Idaho, 83702
- (208) 422-1488
Site visits available upon request.
- Contact William Weppner, MD, MPH or Amber Fisher, PharmD at above
- Meade C, Drake C, Hull SK, Snyderman R. Personalized Health Planning in a Shared Medical Appointment: An Implementation Manual for Delivering Personalized, Proactive, Patient-Centered Care in a Group Setting. Duke Center for Research on Personalized Health Care. May 2017 website https://dukepersonalizedhealth.org/research/shared-medical-appointments/ Updated May 2017. Accessed July 8, 2017.
- Housden L, Wong S, Dawes M. Effectiveness of group medical visits for improving diabetes care: a systematic review and meta-analysis. CMAJ; 2013 185(13): 635-44.
- Quiñones AR, Richardson J, Freeman M, O’Neil M. et al. Group Visits Focusing on Education for the Management of Chronic Conditions in Adults: A Systematic Review. https://www.hsrd.research.va.gov/publications/esp/group-visits-REPORT.pdf . Published December 2012. Accessed March 12, 2014.
- Riley, S.B., Improving diabetes outcomes by an innovative group visit model: A pilot study. J Am Nurse Pract. 2013; 25(9): 466-472.
- Sidorsky T, Huang Z, Dinulos JG. A business Case for shared medical appointments in dermatology. improving access and the bottom line. Arch Dermatol. 2010;146(4):374-381.
- Resources to guide interprofessional education and collaborative practice. National Center for Interprofessional Practice and Education. https://nexusipe.org/ . Accessed June 6, 2016.